What Home Solutions Realty Does for You
Home Solutions Realty was established in 1984, made up of Real Estate Brokers and Owners. We are a full-service real estate office, assisting buyers that want to purchase homes & sellers that want to sell their homes or any other property. At Home Solutions Realty, we use our experience to provide guidance and support throughout the buying and selling process.
We also list foreclosures for banks. Banks only choose the best and most experienced Brokers, and they choose us. We are their only eyes on many properties, at time including million dollar properties. We have to know what we are doing, Why? Because we are responsible for these homes. If something happens to these properties, WE are responsible. Home Solutions Realty is one of the top 250 Foreclosure Brokers in the nation. If this doesn’t impress you, it should. There are only 3 Top Real Estate Offices in the Dallas, Fort Worth Metroplex and we service the North Dallas Area.
IF YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR THE BEST, YOU HAVE FOUND US!
A big part of what we do is helping home owners list their homes for sale. We help our clients get started with home valuations so they can get maximum asking price. We also have access to a network of contractors to help make home repairs to get properties sold quickly.
The other big part of our job is to help buyers find their next property, whether it be their first home or a rental property. We regularly study property listings so we can make educated, personalized searches for buyers. We interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property sites, discuss conditions of sale and presenting purchase offers to sellers for consideration. We also connect buyers with the right lenders.
We go above and beyond to make sure our clients have the best transaction possible, including:
- Speaking with title & escrow companies, foundation companies
- Connecting with roofers, electricians, plumbers
- Turning on utilities for inspections
- Coordinating debris removal and cleanup crews
- Working with landscaping crews, flooring contractors, painters, remediation companies, remodeling contractors
- Obtaining estimates for work to be done
- Working lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators
- Making sure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
But the most important activity we do is talking with you, the client, our buyers and sellers. Learning about your plans and helping you reach the outcome you want.
We also hire photographers and drone operators to take great pictures to market your home. These pictures are uploaded to the MLS when we list your home. They are used to make custom videos that are uploaded and featured on YouTube.
They are also used to market your home on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and hundreds of other Social Media Sites.
We also promote the sale of your property through online and offline ads.
The one fact you cannot overlook is that YOUR Real Estate Agent must have the money to market your home. Facebook Ads, are expensive. A new agent simply does not have the money required to market your home. Running ads to promote traffic is the key to generating a lot of interest and a lot of showings. This gets homes sold.
Other tasks that we perform on behalf of our clients include:
- Determine what kind of properties buyers are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings.
- Oversee signing of documents.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents to improve sales techniques.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Prepare Broker Price Opinions on properties to determine loan values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Assist Buyers and Sellers before selling in securing purchase financing with the best mortgage company.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
At Home Solutions Realty, we are supporting our clients 7 days a week. And there is so much more that we do. With Home Solutions Realty, you are backed by a comprehensive team that together makes sure your real estate transaction happens exactly as it should.
Please contact us for more information. We can help you get started on your plans.