How to Update or Cancel Your Change-of-Address

Debbie Warford
Debbie Warford
Published on July 11, 2020

You were proactive in submitting your change-of-address information in the weeks leading up to your move. You went to Google to search “change my address,” and you learned how to do so through the USPS®.

But then, things got complicated with your move, and now you need to update that change-of-address request. Don’t worry — updating your request with the USPS® is easy to do. Just follow MYMOVE’s simple steps.

Let's Talk Real Estate!

Get A FREE Home Valuation!
Get Started!